Liberty Township, Parke County, Indiana
Location in Parke County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||39.29 sq mi (101.8 km2)|
|• Land||38.92 sq mi (100.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.37 sq mi (1.0 km2) 0.94%|
|Elevation||636 ft (194 m)|
|• Density||19/sq mi (7/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||47832, 47862, 47952|
|GNIS feature ID||453558|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 39.29 square miles (101.8 km2), of which 38.92 square miles (100.8 km2) (or 99.06%) is land and 0.37 square miles (0.96 km2) (or 0.94%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Brockway, Ephlin, Harvey, Miller, Rush Creek, Russell and Shirk.
- Turkey Run Community School Corporation
- State House District 42
- State Senate District 38
- "Liberty Township, Parke County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-11-01.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.