Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up libido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libido usually refers to sexual drive. Libido may also refer to:
- Líbido (band), a Peruvian rock group
- Libido (Brigitte Fontaine album), 2006 album by Brigitte Fontaine
- Libido (Buck-O-Nine album), 1999 album by Buck-O-Nine
- Libido (Líbido album), 1998 first studio album by the band Líbido
- Livid (Nightmare album), 2004 album by Nightmare, sometimes incorrectly called Libido
- Libido language, a Cushitic language
- Libido, a 1965 Italian thriller directed by Ernesto Gastaldi
- Libido (性の起原), a 1967 film directed by Kaneto Shindō
- Libido (1973 film), a 1973 Australian drama film
- Libido (2013 film), a 2013 Egyptian short documentary film
- Libido (journal), an academic publication addressing human sexuality
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.