From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up libido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libido usually refers to sexual drive. Libido may also refer to:
- Líbido (band), a Peruvian rock group
- Libido (Brigitte Fontaine album), 2006 album by Brigitte Fontaine
- Libido (Buck-O-Nine album), 1999 album by Buck-O-Nine
- Libido (Líbido album), 1998 first studio album by the band Líbido
- Livid (Nightmare album), 2004 album by Nightmare, sometimes incorrectly called Libido
- Libido language, a Cushitic language
- Libido, a 1965 Italian thriller directed by Ernesto Gastaldi
- Libido (性の起原?), a 1967 film directed by Kaneto Shindō
- Libido (1973 film), a 1973 Australian drama film
- Libido (2013 film), a 2013 Egyptian short documentary film
- Libido (journal), an academic publication addressing human sexuality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.