|Look up libra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libra generally refers to:
- Libra (constellation), a constellation
- Libra (astrology), an astrological sign based on the star constellation
- Libra (Chinese astronomy)
Libra may also refer to:
- Libra (novel), a 1988 novel by Don DeLillo
- Libra Dohko, a manga Saint Seiya character
- Libra (Marvel Comics), Gustav Brandt, the character most commonly associated with the name
- Libra (DC Comics), a DC Comics villain who is one of the leading characters in Final Crisis
- Libra Group, a multinational conglomerate business based in New York and London
- Libra (skipper), a genus of skippers in the family Hesperiidae
- Libra oil field, a giant oil field off the coast of Brazil
- LIBRA, a former Croatian liberal democratic political party that is now part of the Croatian People's Party – Liberal Democrats
- Libra, the brand name in Australia of Libresse feminine hygiene products
- Libra (Academic Search), a public search engine for academic papers and literature
- Libra (weight), an ancient Roman unit of weight
- Libras, acronym of Língua Brasileira de Sinais
- Libre (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Libra"
- All pages with a title containing Libra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.