From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Libya or Libyan may refer to:
- Libya, a country in north Africa
- Ancient Libya, Libya during ancient times
- Italian Libya, the name of Libyan state under Italian rule
- Kingdom of Libya, the name of a Libyan state which existed between 1951-1969
- History of Libya under Muammar Gaddafi, the state which existed between 1969-2011
- Libyan Arabic, a dialect of Arabic
- Libya (mythology), the name given to a daughter of Egyptian King Epaphus in mythology
- Libya Montes, a highland terrain on Mars
- MV Libya, a Greek coaster originating as List of Empire ships (Si–Sy)#Empire Spinney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.