Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lichtenau may refer to:
- Towns and municipalities:
- Lichtenau (river), Thuringia
- Alluitsoq, a former settlement previously known as Lichtenau
In Czech Republic:
- Lichkov, German name Lichtenau, a village
In the United States:
- Lichtenau, Ohio, a ghost town
People with that name
- Konrad of Lichtenau (died 1240), medieval German chronicler from Swabia
- Heinrich von Lichtenau (1444–1517), Prince-Bishop of Augsburg
- Wilhelmine, Gräfin von Lichtenau (1753–1820 in Berlin), official mistress of King Frederick William II of Prussia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.