Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hans-Adam I, Prince of Liechtenstein (1657–1712) lived here.
- Caterina Cavalieri (1755–1801), opera singer, was born here.
- Therese Grob (1798–1875), the first love of the composer Franz Schubert, was born here.
- Anton von Schmerling (1805–1893), Austrian politician, was born here.
- Georg Herwegh (1817–1875), German writer, died here.
- Johannes Brahms (1833–1897) lived here.
Media related to Lichtental (Vienna) at Wikimedia Commons
|This Vienna location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Austrian history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|