6, see text
Licmetis is a subgenus of the white cockatoos (genus Cacatua). They are collectively known as corellas in Australia. Three of the six species are primarily – or only – found in Australia, while the Philippines, Indonesia, and the Solomons each have an endemic species. They are relatively small cockatoos and – unlike the members of the subgenus Cacatua – all have pale bills. While most show yellow-tinged underwings and some red to the face, none have conspicuously coloured crests.
- Long-billed corella, Cacatua (Licmetis) tenuirostris
- Western corella, Cacatua (Licmetis) pastinator
- Little corella, Cacatua (Licmetis) sanguinea
- Red-vented cockatoo, Cacatua (Licmetis) haematuropygia
- Tanimbar corella, Cacatua (Licmetis) goffiniana
- Solomons cockatoo, Cacatua (Licmetis) ducorpsii