Liechtenstein at the 2014 Winter Olympics
|Liechtenstein at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi|
|Competitors||4 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Tina Weirather|
|Olympic history (summary)|
According to the quota allocation released on 20 January 2014, Liechtenstein has seven athletes in qualifying position. However the National Olympic Committee only decided to send three athletes. Weirather had to withdraw from the combined, and then the downhill after suffering a bone bruise on her knee and shin. There is a possibility she doesn't start in her other two races as well.
|Athlete||Event||Run 1||Run 2||Total|
|Marco Pfiffner||Men's giant slalom||1:27.64||46||1:29.08||44||2:56.72||42|
|Marina Nigg||Women's slalom||57.47||27||53.17||18||1:50.64||21|
|Tina Weirather||Women's downhill||N/A||DNS|
According to the quota allocation released on 20 January 2014, Liechtenstein has one athlete in qualification position.
|Philipp Haelg||Men's 15 km classical||N/A||40:41.5||+2:11.8||27|
|Men's 30 km skiathlon||37:51.8||44||34:22.7||41||1:12:47.8||+4:32.4||43|
- "Fahnenträgerin bei der Eröffnungsfeier". http://www.olympic.li/ (in German). Liechtensteinischer Olympischer Sportverband. 27 January 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2014. External link in
- "Sochi 2014 Opening Ceremony - Flagbearers" (PDF). http://www.olympic.org/. Sochi 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Organizing Committee. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2014. External link in
- "Kleines schlagkräftiges Liechtenstein Team für die Olympischen Winterspiele in Sotschi" (in German). LOSV. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Summary of Quota allocation as per 20.01.2014" (PDF). www.fis-ski.com. FIS. 20 January 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- Battaglia, Joe (11 February 2014). "Tina Weirather out of women's downhill due to injury". NBC. Retrieved 11 February 2014.