|Born||April 5, 1989|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||81 kg (179 lb)|
He was one of four people to participate in the 2012 Summer Olympics as "Independent Olympic Athletes". Bonevacia competed in the 400 m and was eliminated in the semifinals, when he injured his right hamstring and finished last.
He now represents the Netherlands. With his 44.72, achieved in the 2015 World Championships 400 m heats, Bonevacia is the current Dutch recordholder. He competed for the Netherlands at the 2016 Olympics, in the 400 m and the 4 x 100 m. He reached the semifinals in the 400 m. He won bronze at the 2016 European Athletics Championship and the 2017 European Indoor Championships.
- Liemarvin Bonevacia at IAAF
- "Liemarvin Bonevacia Profile". london2012.com. Archived from the original on 22 July 2012. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Liemarvin Bonevacia". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Drama voor Bonevacia in Londen" (in Dutch). CuraçaoSport.com. 7 August 2012. Archived from the original on 19 May 2014. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- "IAAF: 400 Metres Result | 15th IAAF World Championships | iaaf.org". iaaf.org. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
|This biographical article related to a Curaçaoan sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Dutch athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|