Life's Greatest Problem
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Life's Greatest Problem|
Advertisement for film
|Directed by||J. Stuart Blackton|
|Produced by||J. Stuart Blackton|
|Written by||Anthony Paul Kelly (story, scenario)|
Rubye De Remer
|Cinematography||Otto Brautigan (some sources credit George Brauitgan)|
J. Stuart Blackton Feature Pictures
|Distributed by||Independent Sales Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Mitchell Lewis as Big Steve Reardon
- Rubye De Remer as Alice Webster
- Gus Alexander as Little Lefty
- Ida Darling as Mrs. Craig
- Helen Ferguson as Miriam Craig
- John P. Wade as John Craig
- Eugene Strong as Dick Craig
- John Goldsworthy as Frank Craig
- John W. Martin as Shipyard Superintendent
- Sidney D'Albrook as An Agitator
- Bernard Randall as Craig's Secretary
- Aubrey Beattie as Wilkins
Filming began under the working title Safe for Democracy.
- "Detail view of Movies Page". Afi.com. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "Silent Era : Progressive Silent Film List". Silentera.com. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p. 103 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- "Life's Greatest Problem". Lcweb2.loc.gov. 24 October 2017. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Life's Greatest Problem.|
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a drama film on World War I is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|