Life Is Sweet (song)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Life Is Sweet"|
|Single by The Chemical Brothers|
|from the album Exit Planet Dust|
|Released||28 August 1995|
|Producer(s)||The Chemical Brothers|
|The Chemical Brothers singles chronology|
"Life Is Sweet" is a song by the English big beat duo The Chemical Brothers, released as the second and final single from their first album, Exit Planet Dust. It features Tim Burgess from The Charlatans on vocals. It reached number 25 on the UK Singles Chart.
The music video for the song shows The Chemical Brothers playing the song and controlling five people: a couple, two children, and Burgess, the lead singer of the song. In the video, The Chemical Brothers realise that some of their equipment is breaking and Tom Rowlands tries to fix it.
The remixes of the song notably contain very little of the original track. Daft Punk's remix was reportedly only the duo's third released recording. "If I Kling to Me I'll Klong to You" originally appeared on the 12-inch only My Mercury Mouth E.P (1994).
- UK CD No. 1
- "Life Is Sweet (album version)" – 6:34
- "Life Is Sweet (remix two)" – 6:16
- "Life Is Sweet (Daft Punk remix)" – 8:39
- "Leave Home (Terror Drums)" – 3:46
- UK CD No. 2
- "Life Is Sweet (remix one)" – 7:05
- "If You Kling to Me I'll Klong to You" – 5:24
- "Chico's Groove (mix two)" – 4:03
- 12-inch single
- "Life Is Sweet"
- "Life Is Sweet (Daft Punk remix)"
- "Life Is Sweet (remix one)"
- "Life Is Sweet (remix two)"
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||25|
|US Dance Club Songs (Billboard)||31|
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 9 June 1995.
- "The Chemical Brothers Chart History (Dance Club Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved 16 December 1995.
|This 1990s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|