|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to letterboxed 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Owner||21st Century Fox|
|Launched||18 December 2011|
|Closed||28 August 2017|
|Replaced by||STAR Bharat|
|Former names||STAR One|
Life OK was an Indian pay television channel owned by Star India. It was launched on 18 December 2011 replacing Star One. It also started airing in the United States in 1 March 2012, and in the United Kingdom and Ireland on 28 May of that same year. It launched its own high-definition feed in October 2012. On 9 September 2012, Life OK's mythological drama Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev recorded an 8.2 TVR, its highest TRP of 167. The channel was rebranded as Star Bharat on 28 August 2017.
- "Star India launches new channel, STAR BHARAT". Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Rupert Murdoch-led 21st Century Fox see Star India driving growth". The Economic Times. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- Baddhan, Raj (13 December 2011). "Star TV changes Star One to Life Ok this month". BizAsia UK. Archived from the original on 10 September 2012.
- "Mahadev tops TRP charts with a new record of 8.2 TVR". The Times of India. 21 September 2012.
- "Life OK to rebrand to Star Bharat in August". Bizasia. 19 July 2017.