From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up life-force or life force in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Life force may refer to:
- Energy (esotericism), a concept in spirituality and alternative medicine
- Qi, an active principle forming part of any living thing (translated as "natural energy", "life force", or "energy flow")
- Life Force (video game), an alternate version of the video game Salamander
- Lifeforce (film), a 1985 science fiction-horror film
- Life Force, a fictional group of traveling doctors in Africa, in the Hong Kong TV series The Last Breakthrough
- A Life Force, the second volume in Will Eisner's A Contract with God trilogy about the New York Jewish community in the 1930s and 1940s
- Lifeforce Records, a record label
- Lifeforce (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Lifeforce Tenka, a 1997 first-person shooter by Psygnosis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Life force.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.