|Look up life-force or life force in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Life force may refer to:
- Energy (esotericism), a concept in spirituality and alternative medicine
- Prana, the Sanskrit word for "life force" or "vital principle"
- Vijñāna (translated as "consciousness," "life force", "mind" or "discernment")
- Qi, an active principle forming part of any living thing (translated as "natural energy", "life force", or "energy flow")
Arts and entertainment
- Life Force (album), a 1967 album by American saxophonist Eric Kloss
- Life Force (sculpture), Columbia University, New York City
- Life Force (video game), an alternate version of the video game Salamander
- Life Force (TV series), a 2000 British science fiction series
- Lifeforce (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Lifeforce (film), a 1985 science fiction-horror film
- A Life Force, by Will Eisner
- Lifeforce Records, a record label
- Life Force, a novel by Fay Weldon in 1992
- Life Force, a fictional group of traveling doctors in Africa, in the Hong Kong TV series The Last Breakthrough
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Life force.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.