Life support (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up life support in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Life support is a set of therapies for preserving a patient's life when essential body systems are not functioning sufficiently to sustain life.
Life support may also refer to:
- Advanced cardiac life support, urgent treatment for life-threatening emergencies
- Basic life support, prehospital care provided by trained responders
- Life support (aviation), the field centered on ensuring the safety of aircrew
- Life support system, the technologies uses in human spaceflight
- "Life Support" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), third season episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Life Support (TV series), Australian television comedy
- Life Support (film), 2007 movie
- A song in the Jonathan Larson musical Rent
- Life Support (album), a 1979 album by Air Supply
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Life support.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.