From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lifeboat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lifeboat may refer to:
- Lifeboat (shipboard), a small craft aboard a ship to allow for emergency escape
- Lifeboat (rescue), a boat designed for sea rescues
- Airborne lifeboat, an air-dropped boat used to save downed airmen
- Lifeboat (film), a 1944 movie directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- "Lifeboat" (Stargate SG-1), television episode from season 7
- Lifeboat ethics, proposed by Garret Hardin based on the metaphor of a lifeboat
- Lifeboat sketch, a sketch shown on Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Lifeboat, a 1972 album by the Sutherland Brothers
- Lifeboat, a 2008 album by Jimmy Herring
- "Lifeboats", a song on Snow Patrol's 2008 album, A Hundred Million Suns
- Lifeboat Associates, a software distributor and magazine publisher in the 1970s and 1980s
- Lifeboat Distribution, an international software distributor
- Lifeboat Foundation, an existential risk reduction organization.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifeboat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.