Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lifeboat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lifeboat may refer to:
- Lifeboat (shipboard), a small craft aboard a ship to allow for emergency escape
- Lifeboat (rescue), a boat designed for sea rescues
- Airborne lifeboat, an air-dropped boat used to save downed airmen
- Lifeboat (film), a 1944 movie directed by Alfred Hitchcock
- "Lifeboat" (Stargate SG-1), television episode from season 7
- Lifeboat ethics, proposed by Garret Hardin based on the metaphor of a lifeboat
- Lifeboat sketch, a sketch shown on Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Lifeboat, a 1972 album by the Sutherland Brothers
- Lifeboat, a 2008 album by Jimmy Herring
- "Lifeboats", a song on Snow Patrol's 2008 album, A Hundred Million Suns
- Lifeboat Associates, a software distributor and magazine publisher in the 1970s and 1980s
- Lifeboat Distribution, an international software distributor
- Lifeboat Foundation, an existential risk reduction organization.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifeboat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.