Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lifer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lifer is a person sentenced to life imprisonment, also a person who makes a career of one of the armed forces, or a person who has made a lifelong commitment (as to a way of life).
Lifer or Lifers may also refer to:
- Lifer (band) was an American rock band
- "Lifer", a 1995 song by Down
- "Lifer", a 2016 song by Florida Georgia Line
- Lifer (album), a 2017 album by MercyMe
- Lifers, a 2018 album by Cody Jinks
Film and television
- Lifer (1980 film), a 1980 UK documentary
- Lifer: Life in a UK Prison, a 1983 UK documentary
- Lifer (2014 film), a 2014 short film by Ervin Chartrand
- LIFER (miniseries), a 2017 10-part documentary by Franck Khalfoun
- Lifer (2018 film), a 2018 short film by Ksenya Kravtsova
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.