Venue shown during a concert (c. 2007)
|Former names||PromoWest Pavilion (2001-05)
Lifestyle Communities Pavilion (2005-16)
|Address||405 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43215-2341
|Capacity||2,200 (Indoor Music Hall)
5,200 (Outdoor Amphitheater)
|Opened||October 2, 2001|
|Construction cost||$5.5 million|
Express Live! (originally the PromoWest Pavilion) is a multi-purpose concert venue located in the Arena District of Columbus, Ohio. Opening in 2001, the venues operates year-round with indoor and outdoor facilities: the Indoor Music Hall and Outdoor Amphitheater. The venue was modeled after the House of Blues and described as the "Newport Music Hall on steroids". It features state-of-the-art lighting, acoustical systems and a reversible stage. In 2001, the venue was nominated for a Pollstar Awards for "Best New Major Concert Venue".
- PromoWest Pavilion (October 2, 2001—September 30, 2005)
- Lifestyle Communities Pavilion (October 1, 2005—December 31, 2015)
- Express Live! (January 27, 2016—Present)
- "Pollstar Awards Archive 2001". Pollstar. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Kemper, Kevin (December 26, 2005). "LC Pavilion owner plans to open more concert venues across the country". Columbus Business First. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Joy, Kevin (January 26, 2016). "Express expected to buy naming rights to Lifestyle Communities Pavilion". The Columbus Dispatch. GateHouse Media. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
|This article related to a building or structure in Columbus, Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|