|Look up ligation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ligation may refer to:
- Ligation (molecular biology), the covalent linking of two ends of DNA or RNA molecules
- In medicine, the making of a Ligature (tie)
- Chemical ligation, the production of peptides from amino acids
- Tubal ligation, a method of female sterilization
- Rubber band ligation, a treatment for hemorrhoids
- In coordination chemistry, making a bond between a ligand and a Lewis acid
- In orthodontics, a method of attaching the archwires to the brackets
- KAHA Ligation
- Ligation-independent cloning
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ligation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.