Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ligation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ligation may refer to:
- Ligation (molecular biology), the covalent linking of two ends of DNA or RNA molecules
- In medicine, the making of a Ligature (tie)
- Chemical ligation, the production of peptides from amino acids
- Tubal ligation, a method of female sterilization
- Rubber band ligation, a treatment for hemorrhoids
- In coordination chemistry, making a bond between a ligand and a Lewis acid
- In orthodontics, a method of attaching the archwires to the brackets
- KAHA Ligation
- Ligation-independent cloning
- Typographic ligature forming
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ligation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.