Light heavyweight (MMA)
The light heavyweight division in mixed martial arts contains different weight classes:
- The UFC's light heavyweight limits between 186.1 lbs and 205lbs ;lb (84 to 93 kg)
- The ONE Championship's light heavyweight division (also known as cruiserweight), with an upper limit of 102 kg (224.9 lb)
- The Road FC's light heavyweight division, with an upper limit of 205 lb (93 kg)
Light heavyweight is a weight class in mixed martial arts, which generally refers to competitors weighing from 186 to 205 lb (84 to 93 kg). It sits between the lighter middleweight division, and the heavyweight division. The light heavyweight limit, as defined by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and the Association of Boxing Commissions is 205 lb (93 kg)
These tables last updated in April 2019.
|UFC||December 29, 2018||Jon Jones||24-1 (1) (10KO 6SUB)||1|
|Bellator MMA||June 24th, 2017||Ryan Bader||27-5 (12KO 3SUB)||1|
|One Championship||February 23, 2018||Aung La Nsang||25-10 (10KO 12SUB)||0|
|Rizin FF||April 21, 2019||Jiří Procházka||24-3-1 (21KO 2SUB)||0|
|ACB||May 5, 2018||Döwletjan Ýagşymyradow||17-5-1 (10KO 4SUB)||0|
|Fight Nights Global||Vacant|
|Cage Warriors||March 4, 2017||Karl Moore||8-2 (2KO 4SUB)||0|
|KSW||October 31, 2015||Tomasz Narkun||16-3 (3KO 12SUB)||3|
- List of current MMA Light Heavyweight champions
- List of UFC Light Heavyweight Champions
- List of Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champions
- List of Pancrase Light Heavyweight Champions
- "Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 467 - Unarmed Combat". leg.state.nv.us. Retrieved 2007-02-20.
- "Unified Rules of MMA". Association of Boxing Commissions. Archived from the original on 2012-07-05. Retrieved 2012-07-15.