Light heavyweight (MMA)
The light heavyweight division in mixed martial arts generally refers to competitors weighing from 186 to 205 lb (84 to 93 kg). It sits between the lighter middleweight division, and the heavyweight division.
ONE Championship's light heavyweight limits between 206 to 225 lb (93.1 to 102.1 kg).
This table is not always up to date. Last updated on May 6, 2016.
|UFC||May 23, 2015||Daniel Cormier||17-1 (6KO 5SUB)||1|
|Bellator MMA||February 27, 2015||Liam McGeary||11-0 (5KO 5SUB)||1|
|WSOF||September 18, 2015||David Branch||17-3 (5KO 6SUB)||0|
|ONE Championship||May 6, 2016||Roger Gracie||8-2 (1KO 6SUB)||0|
- List of current MMA Light Heavyweight champions
- List of UFC Light Heavyweight Champions
- List of Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champions
- List of Pancrase Light Heavyweight Champions
- "Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 467 - Unarmed Combat". http://www.leg.state.nv.us. Retrieved 2007-02-20. External link in
- "Unified Rules of MMA". Association of Boxing Commissions. Retrieved 2012-07-15.