From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Light Horse)
Lighthorse or Light Horse may refer to:
- Light cavalry
- Calcutta Light Horse, Indian Army reserve unit during the British Raj
- Light Horse Regiment, South African Army unit
- 2nd/14th Light Horse Regiment, Australian Army Regiment
- Australian Light Horse, mounted infantry who fought in World War I
- The Lighthorsemen (film), a 1987 feature film about an Australian Light Horse unit
- Lighthorse (American Indian police)
- 3rd Squadron, 17th Cavalry Regiment (United States)
- South Alberta Light Horse
- Henry Lee III, nicknamed "Light Horse Harry"
- Horse&Rider, magazine formerly called Light Horse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lighthorse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.