Light heavyweight (MMA)
The Light heavyweight division in mixed martial arts contains different weight classes:
- The ONE Championship's middleweight limits between 206 and 225 lb (93.1 to 102.1 kg)
- The Road FC's middleweight division, with an upper limit of 205 lb (93 kg)
Light heavyweight is a weight class in mixed martial arts, which generally refers to competitors weighing from 186 to 205 lb (84 to 93 kg). It sits between the lighter middleweight division, and the heavyweight division. The light heavyweight limit, as defined by the Nevada State Athletic Commission and the Association of Boxing Commissions is 205 lb (93 kg)
This table is not always up to date. Last updated on May 6, 2016.
|UFC||May 23, 2015||Daniel Cormier||17-1 (6KO 5SUB)||1|
|Bellator MMA||November 4, 2016||Phil Davis||17-3-(1) (3KO 5SUB)||0|
|ONE Championship||May 6, 2016||Roger Gracie||8-2 (1KO 6SUB)||0|
- List of current MMA Light Heavyweight champions
- List of UFC Light Heavyweight Champions
- List of Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champions
- List of Pancrase Light Heavyweight Champions
- "Nevada Revised Statutes: Chapter 467 - Unarmed Combat". http://www.leg.state.nv.us. Retrieved 2007-02-20. External link in
- "Unified Rules of MMA". Association of Boxing Commissions. Retrieved 2012-07-15.