|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Executive producers||Lewis B. Chesler|
|Production companies||Crescent Entertainment|
|Original release||1991 –|
Lightning Force is an American action television series starring Matthew Walker, Meat Loaf, George Takei and Guylaine St-Onge that aired in syndication. The series premiered in 1991 and went off in 1992, in all 22 episodes were produced.
Lightning Force was an elite military team formed by members of the International Oversight Committee for Anti-Terrorism. Each team member had special skills that helped them on their missions.
- Wings Hauser as LT. Col Matthew 'Trane' Coltrane
- Marc Gomes as Col. Zaid 'Zeke' Abdul-Rahmad
- Guylaine St-Onge as Marie 'Joan' Jacquard
- David Stratton as LT. Winston Churchill 'Church' Staples
- Matthew Walker as Maj. Gen Bill McHugh
- Willman, Chris (September 27, 1991). "TV Reviews Tarzan, Baywatch Stand Corrected". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- Tucker, Ken (December 20, 1991). "Lightning Force". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- "Lightning Force Gets A Piece Of The Action". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 2010-12-24.[dead link]
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946–Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 688. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.