Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lightship may refer to:
- Lightvessel, a moored ship that has light beacons mounted as navigational aids
- The Lightship, a 1985 American drama film directed by Jerzy Skolimowski
- The Lightship (novel), by Siegfried Lenz on which the film was based
- Lightcraft, a space- or air-vehicle driven by laser propulsion
- Light displacement, a displacement figure that measures a ship complete in all respects, but without consumables, stores, cargo, crew, and effects
- Lightships, an alias of Gerard Love of Teenage Fanclub
- a spacecraft which uses a solar sail for propulsion
- a type of blimp operated by The Lightship Group, a subsidiary of the American Blimp Corporation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lightship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.