Lightship may refer to:
- Lightvessel, a moored ship that has light beacons mounted as navigational aids
- The Lightship, a 1985 American drama film directed by Jerzy Skolimowski
- The Lightship (novel), by Siegfried Lenz on which the film was based
- Lightcraft, a space- or air-vehicle driven by laser propulsion
- Light displacement, a displacement figure that measures a ship complete in all respects, but without consumables, stores, cargo, crew, and effects
- Lightships, an alias of Gerard Love of Teenage Fanclub
- a spacecraft which uses a solar sail for propulsion
- a type of blimp operated by The Lightship Group, a subsidiary of the American Blimp Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lightship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.