From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up like or lìkè in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Like is a word in English with a number of common uses.
Like may also refer to:
Computing and Internet
- Like button, a feature of social-networking websites such as Facebook, YouTube, or blogs
- Like.com, a price-comparison service website
- Like (SQL), a keyword in SQL
- Like Cola, an unsuccessful cola soft drink
- Mitsuoka Like, an automobile
- Like, a model of motor scooter by Taiwanese manufacturer Kymco
- Like, Srebrenik, a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Like, a member of hip hop trio Pac Div
- The Like, a rock band
- Like (novel), by Ali Smith
- "Like", a song by Taproot from the album Welcome
- Likay (rtgs: like), a form of Thai folk theatre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Like.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.