|Full name||Lilian Bernard Pierre Nalis|
|Date of birth||29 September 1971|
|Place of birth||Nogent-sur-Marne, France|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2005||→ Coventry City (loan)||6||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Lilian Bernard Pierre Nalis (born 29 September 1971) is a French former footballer who played as a midfielder. Born in Nogent-sur-Marne, he played in Ligue 1 for Caen, Guingamp, Le Havre and SC Bastia, Serie A for Chievo, the Premier League for Leicester City, and the Football League for Leicester, Sheffield United, Coventry City, Plymouth Argyle and Swindon Town.
Nalis started his career in his home country of France, playing for a wide variety of French clubs including Le Havre, Caen, Guingamp and Bastia. After three seasons with Bastia, Nalis moved onto the Italian side Chievo.
After a bad spell of form at Chievo, Nalis was sold to English side Leicester City in 2003 who had just earned promotion to the Premiership. Despite Leicester being relegated straight back to the Football League Championship, Nalis stayed with the team. His only premiership goal for City was one of his best, scoring against Leeds United with a smashing 25 yard volley in 2003.
During the summer 2005, Nalis was transferred to Sheffield United but after losing his place in the side early in the season, he went on loan with Coventry City before moving to Plymouth Argyle in January 2006. Nalis was voted the fans player of the year for the 2006-7 season and signed a one-year extension to his contract.
It was announced in April 2008 that Nalis, would be released by Plymouth Argyle, when his contract expires in June.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Edinburgh: Mainstream Publishing. p. 301. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Lilian Nalis". L'Équipe. Archived from the original on 10 September 2011. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- Leicester 4-0 Leeds, BBC Sport 15 September 2003, Retrieved on 31 August 2007
- "Nalis on trial with Robins" BBC Sport 2008-07-23. retrieved on 2008-07-23
- CA Bastia : Le point sur le mercato
- Lilian Nalis at Soccerbase