From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lilium or Lilium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lilium is the plant genus of "true lilies". Lilium may also refer to:
- the Latin term for the fleur-de-lis emblem
- Lilium (constellation), a constellation defined by Augustin Royer in 1679
- 1092 Lilium, a minor planet, discovred in 1924
- Lilium (band), American band, established in 1984.
- Lilium, the opening theme song from the anime Elfen Lied (2004), composed by Yukio Kondo with lyrics adopted ecclesiastical Latin.
- Lilium Tower, a proposed slycraper project for Warsaw, Poland (2008).
- Lilium Aviation, German start-up developing an electric airplane (2015)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lilium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.