Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lilium or Lilium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lilium is the plant genus of "true lilies". Lilium may also refer to:
- the Latin term for the fleur-de-lis emblem.
- Lilium (constellation), a constellation defined by Augustin Royer in 1679.
- 1092 Lilium, a minor planet, discovered in 1924.
- Lilium (band), American band, established in 1984.
- Lilium, the opening theme song from the anime Elfen Lied (2004), composed by Yukio Kondo with lyrics adopted from ecclesiastical Latin.
- Lilium Tower, a proposed skyscraper project for Warsaw, Poland (2008).
- Lilium Aviation, German start-up developing an electric airplane (2015).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lilium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.