From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lilius is an old Finnish family known since the end of the 15th century and confirmed by the latest by written documentation on the Sheriff Hans Rainenius (b. 1540) in Satakunta and his son Vicar Henrik Rainenius-Lilius (1590–1657).
- Henrik Lilius (1683–1745), Finnish poet fi:Henrik Lilius
- Johan Lilius (1724–1803), Justice of the Hovrätt and founding member, with Henrik Gabriel Porthan, of the Aurora Society.
- Frans Hugo Lilius (1860–1936), Finnish senator, Minister of Justice
- Frans Oskar Lilius (1871–1928), Finnish senator.
- Albert Lilius (1873–1947), Finnish professor of psychology at Helsinki University, pioneer in Developmental Psychology.
- Aleko Lilius (1890–1977), Finnish adventurer and author.
- Carl-Gustaf Lilius (1928–1998), Finnish painter, sculptor and author
- Irmelin Sandman Lilius (1936–), Finnish-Swedish author, married to Carl-Gustaf Lilius
- Henrik Lilius, (1939-) professor of Art history at Helsinki University, professor of Architectural history at Helsinki University of Technology, and former head of The National Board of Antiquities
- Mikael Lilius (1949-), Former President and CEO of the Finnish energy company Fortum , 
|This page or section lists people with the surname Lilius family. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|