From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lille or lille in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lille is a large city in France.
Lille may also refer to:
- Lille (song), Lisa Hannigan's debut single taken from her album Sea Sew
- Lille OSC, a French football club
- Lille, Belgium, a municipality in Belgium
- Arrondissement of Lille, the arrondissement with the city of Lille as its capital, in France
- Lille, the alternate old name of the town Grand Isle, Maine, USA
- Alain de Lille
- École Centrale de Lille
- Lili (disambiguation)
- Lilley (disambiguation)
- Lilli (disambiguation)
- Lillie (disambiguation)
- Lilly (disambiguation)
- Lily (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lille.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.