Aéroport de Lille
(Advanced Landing Ground B-51)
|Operator||Socièté de gestion de l'aéroport de la région de Lille (SOGAREL)|
|Elevation AMSL||157 ft / 48 m|
Nord-Pas-de-Calais region in France
Lille Airport (French: Aéroport de Lille) (IATA: LIL, ICAO: LFQQ) is an airport located in Lesquin, 7 km (4 mi) south-southeast of Lille, a city in northern France. It is also known as Lille-Lesquin Airport or Lesquin Airport. Lille is the principal city of the Lille Métropole, the capital of the Nord-Pas de Calais region and the prefecture of the Nord department.
The airport is 15 minutes from the city centre of Lille. It is the 12th busiest French airport in number of passengers: around 970,000 passengers in 2001 and 1,397,637 passengers in 2012. In terms of cargo, it ranks fourth, with almost 38,000 tonnes passing through each year.
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines operate regular scheduled and charter flights to and from Lille:
There is a shuttle bus between the Airport and Lille Flanders railway station.
- Lille Airport (Aéroport de Lille) Archived 13 August 2016 at the Wayback Machine, official website
- LFQQ – Lille Lesquin. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 25 March 2021.
- Airport information for LIL at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Résultats d'activité des aéroports français 2009 Archived 4 July 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- lille.aeroport.fr - Flight Search retrieved 11 May 2017
- Liu, Jim. "Air France S20 Short-Haul Network additions as of 28JAN20". Routesonline. Retrieved 29 January 2020.
- "Flight plan". tui.be.
Media related to Lille Lesquin International Airport at Wikimedia Commons