Lille OSC (women)
|Full name||Lille Olympique Sporting Club|
|Nickname(s)||LOSC, Lille, Lille OSC, Les Drogues, Les Nordistes, Les Lilloises|
|Founded||23 Jul 2005|
|Ground||Annexed terrain at Stadium Lille Métropole, Villeneuve-d'Ascq|
Lille OSC (Lille Olympique Sporting Club) is a French women's football club based in Villeneuve-d'Ascq. The club is the female section of Ligue 1 men's club Lille OSC. The club was founded in 2005. Since 2017, they currently play in the Division 1 Féminine, the first division of women's football in France.
The club was formally founded in 2005 after an agreement between FF Templemars-Vendeville and Lille OSC. The team played several years in Division 2 Féminine until 2017, when LOSC won the D2 championships and was then promoted to Division 1 Féminine. At the end of their first D1 season, the team achieved 6th place.
- As of the 2018–19 season.
First team squad
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- "Une section féminine au LOSC" (in French). L'Équipe. 23 July 2015. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "Le LOSC crée sa section "féminines"" (in French). LOSC. 23 July 2015. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- "Foot féminin: Les filles du LOSC montent en première division" (in French). 20 minutes. 14 May 2017. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "D1 Féminine 2017-2018 - Résultats et classement" (in French). FFF. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- "Effectif Lille OSC" (in French). LOSC. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Official website (in French)