August 6, 1881|
Noblesville, Indiana, U.S.
|Died||August 24, 1962
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Lillian Albertson (August 6, 1881 – August 24, 1962) was an American stage and screen actress, and a noted theatrical producer. She and her husband, Louis O. Macloon, were credited with discovering future film star Clark Gable.
She died, aged 81, in Los Angeles, California.
- Works by or about Lillian Albertson at Internet Archive
- Lillian Albertson at the Internet Movie Database
- Lillian Albertson at the Internet Broadway Database
- Lillian Albertson at AllMovie
- Lillian Albertson at the New York Public Library
- 1903 portrait(University of Washington, Sayre)
|This theatrical biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|