August 6, 1881|
Noblesville, Indiana, U.S.
|Died||August 24, 1962
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, theatre producer|
(m. 1922; div. 1933)
Lillian Albertson (August 6, 1881 – August 24, 1962) was an American stage and screen actress, and a noted theatrical producer. She and her husband, Louis O. Macloon, were credited with discovering future film star Clark Gable.
She died, aged 81, in Los Angeles, California.
Albertson married theatrical producer Louis Macloon in 1922; the couple had no children and divorced eleven years later in 1933.
- Works by or about Lillian Albertson at Internet Archive
- Lillian Albertson on IMDb
- Lillian Albertson at the Internet Broadway Database
- Lillian Albertson at AllMovie
- Lillian Albertson at the New York Public Library
- 1903 portrait(University of Washington, Sayre)
|This theatrical biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|