Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise|
North American cover art for the Windows version
Sony Computer Entertainment (PS) |
Disney Interactive (Windows)
R. Fred Williams
Disney's Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise is a 2002 action-platform video game developed by Blitz Games for PlayStation and Microsoft Windows. The game is a tie-tin to and based off the Walt Disney Feature Animation film, Lilo & Stitch. The PlayStation version—released in the United States as Disney's Lilo & Stitch—was published by Sony Computer Entertainment, while the Windows version was published by Disney Interactive Studios.
The player controls either Lilo Pelekai or Stitch around Kauai. Players must avoid and/or attack enemies and obstacles while traversing moving platforms and elaborate environments. Some levels require the player to collect a number of photographs, vinyl records, or communication devices before finishing them. In other levels, Lilo or Stitch must run away from Mertle Edmonds on her tricycle, Cobra Bubbles, or Jumba Jookiba and Pleakley.
Both characters can run, jump, and attack by jumping then slamming the ground. Lilo can also lift and carry red explosive pots and use voodoo spells to attack enemies, while Stitch can attack enemies by spitting or spinning. In addition, both characters can collect certain items that will allow them to use more powerful attacks; Lilo can find a "voodoo spoon" to summon a tourist from the sky to land on top of enemies, while Stitch can roll into enemies if he fills his "Bad-o-Meter" by drinking twenty cups of coffee.
|Disney's Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise|
Trouble in Paradise was met with very mixed reception. Review aggregator sites GameRankings and Metacritic gave the PlayStation version scores of 57.73% based on fifteen reviews and 54 out of 100 based on seven reviews, respectively.
- "Disney's Lilo & Stitch Release Information for PlayStation". GameFAQs. Archived from the original on July 7, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- "Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise now available". GameSpot. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- "Disney's Lilo & Stitch for PlayStation". GameRankings. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- "Disney's Lilo & Stitch for PlayStation Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- Beam, Jennifer. "Disney's Lilo & Stitch (PS) - Review". AllGame. Archived from the original on November 13, 2014. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- Lopez, Miguel (July 3, 2002). "Lilo and Stitch Review (PS)". GameSpot. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- Steinberg, Steve (July 15, 2002). "GameSpy: Disney's Lilo & Stitch (GBA)". GameSpy. Archived from the original on June 9, 2007. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- Code Cowboy (June 30, 2002). "Disney's Lilo & Stitch - PSX - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on March 13, 2009. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- Landi, Gil (June 19, 2002). "Disney's Lilo & Stitch (PS)". IGN. Retrieved October 22, 2014.
- "Lilo & Stitch". Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine: 111. August 2002.
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|