|Developer(s)||Internet Co., Ltd.|
|Initial release||August 25, 2010|
V3 Lily / April 19, 2012
|Type||Vocal Synthesizer Application|
Lily (リリィ) is a female vocal originally released for Vocaloid 2. The data for the voice was created by sampling the voice of Yuri Masuda, a Japanese vocalist of the Japanese musical group m.o.v.e.
Lily originally appeared on the cover of the CD "anim.o.v.e. 01" released on Aug 19th, 2009 before the announcement of her VOCALOID development. Lily was introduced as "Code Name: Lily" on DTM MAGAZINE published in May, 2010. The voice source is the lead vocalist of m.o.v.e., Yuri Masuda. The idea of the developing a VOCALOID based on Yuri's voice occurred, as one of the members was a user of VOCALOID. The illustration of Lily's VOCALOID was used on the Anim.o.v.e album while the voicebank was in development.
V3 Lily was announced in early 2012 for Vocaloid 3. One of the earliest notes about this was that the new V3 Lily vocal would have a slightly larger vocal range. In July 2013, Internet co.,Ltd announced a Mac update of this product for the Vocaloid Neo engine. Two vocals were included with the package V3 Lily; Native which is an update of the Vocaloid 2 vocal and V3 Lily, which was a newly recorded voice. When imported into Vocaloid 4, the vocals will be able to cross-synthesis with each other.
Lily and Gackpoid were brought up in a tweet during the Megpoid English development. But English vocals could only occur if they were profitable. In October 2014 it was noted they currently have no plans for a Lily English.:
|Release||August 25, 2010|
|Suggested Tempo||90 ~ 180BPM|
|Suggested Vocal Range||D2 ~ D4 (V2, Native), D2 ~ G4 (Lily V3)|
- tweet 12:41 PM - Jul 8 10
-  AV Watch - インターネット、第3弾のVOCALOID2「Lily」を8月発売 －m.o.v.eのヴォーカル、yuriの声をサンプリング (Internet Co. Ltd, to release third VOCALOID2, "Lily", in August. Vocalist Yuri from m.o.v.e, provides the voice samples)
-  Geromi Blog - 新ボーカロイド・コードネームLily発表 - DTM MAGAZINE "Lily"
-  ASCII.jp - 「頭文字D」歌手がなぜボーカロイドに？ 「Lily」発売元に聞く (Initial D) singer to become a VOCALOID?
- DTM Magazine published by Terashima Jouhou Kikaku, on August 7th, 2010
- @noboru1963 (3 March 2012). "Lily V3 はV2よりも２音高い音程で収録しているので高い音もV2よりいけると思います RT @noboru1963: 前回より少し高い音域です。 VOCALOID3 Lily β サンプル2 #vocaloid #vocaloid3" (Tweet). Retrieved 27 April 2016 – via Twitter.
- "INTERNET Talks Mac". Vocaloidism. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- @noboru1963 (9 December 2011). "V3 Lily は録音からし直してDBも１から作ってますので、V2のものとは色んな部分で違ってます。 #vocaloid #vocaloid3" (Tweet). Retrieved 27 April 2016 – via Twitter.
- @rio447 (3 December 2012). "@noboru1963 がくぽEnglishやLily Englishも出る予定ありますか？+（0ﾟ・∀・） + ﾜｸﾃｶ +" (Tweet). Retrieved 27 April 2016 – via Twitter.
- @noboru1963 (7 December 2012). "@adaje5 no problem. we can make English VB if it will be profitable. wouldn't worry" (Tweet). Retrieved 27 April 2016 – via Twitter.
- "VOCALOID - Spirits of Creators No.22 - Noboru Murakami -... - Facebook". Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "VOCADOL". Retrieved 27 April 2016.