|Born||Lily Maud Aldridge
November 15, 1985
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Spouse(s)||Caleb Followill (2011–present)|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)|
|Measurements||33-23-33 / 84-58-84|
|Dress size||(US) 2; (EU) 34; (UK) 6|
Lily Maud Aldridge (born November 15, 1985) is an American model. She is a Victoria's Secret "Angel" and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model, appearing as a rookie alongside Chrissy Tiegen and Nina Agdal for the cover of the issue's 50th anniversary.
Aldridge was born at Saint John's Hospital in Santa Monica, California, and hails from a fashion-oriented family. She is the daughter of English artist Alan Aldridge and Playboy Playmate of the month Laura Lyons. Her siblings include half-sister Saffron Aldridge, who was a multiyear face of Ralph Lauren in the 1990s; half-brother Miles Aldridge, who is a fashion photographer and was married to model Kristen McMenamy from 1997 to 2013, and sister Ruby Aldridge, who was the face of Marc by Marc Jacobs.
At the age of 17, Aldridge appeared on the cover of the August 2003 Spanish Vogue. She also appeared in editorials for Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, and Elle Girl magazines. Her advertising campaigns include Rocawear, Arden B., Shiatzy Chen, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox Cosmetics, Coach, JCrew, Charles David, Levi's, J Brand, Accessorize, and Velvet Tees.
In 2009 Aldridge walked in her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. In 2010 she became a Victoria's Secret Angel and walked her second Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, in which she was given her wings for the first time. She has also walked the 2011 and 2012 fashion shows.
In January 2011, Aldridge appeared on the cover of the February issue of British GQ with Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, and Candice Swanepoel. In the same month, she appeared in an editorial for V Magazine with fellow angels Heatherton and Swanepoel. She was also featured in the spring 2011 advertising campaign for clothing company Rag & bone, and served as a photographer for the very same campaign in the following season.
In 2013 Aldridge released her own clothing line with Velvet Tees called Lily Aldridge for Velvet. The pieces are named after friends and family.
On September 20, 2010, Us Magazine reported that Aldridge was engaged to Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill. They met in 2007 at the Coachella Festival. The couple married on May 12, 2011, at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. On December 29, 2011, Followill and Aldridge announced that they were expecting their first child. Aldridge gave birth to their daughter, Dixie Pearl Followill, on June 21, 2012, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- IMG profile. Imgmodels.com. Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Victoria's Secret Biography Video at 0:23 sec. Vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com (2010-11-24). Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- [dead link]
- Restless Style Interview with Ruby Aldridge (2008-10-07)
- Benfer, Amy. (2000-05-31) Harper's Bazaar interview from 2000. Salon.com. Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Sowray, Bibby (19 April 2013). "Kristen McMenamy splits from Miles Aldridge". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- Fitzpatrick, Tommye (7 December 2011). "This Week's Model: Lily Aldridge". W (magazine). Retrieved 16 February 2011.
- "The Tatler List". Tatler.
- FMD profile
- The Victoria's Secret Girls Steam Up British GQ[dead link]
- Meet The New Angels. Intouchweekly.com (2011-01-07). Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Sasha Pivovarova and Lily Aldridge in Rag & Bone Ads. Harpersbazaar.com (2011-01-28). Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Grimm, Anna. "Rag & Bone Does High Fashion On A Low Budget". BlackBook Magazine, 31 January 2011.
- Rag & Bone DIY F/W 11 (Rag & Bone). Models.com. Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Lily Aldridge's fashion and style choices, day 1 (Vogue.com UK). Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Ward, MIchelle. "Lily Aldridge, Chrissy Teigen & Nina Agdal Grace Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Swimsuit Issue!". People.com. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- The engagement in Us Magazine". Us Magazine, (2010-09-20). Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- UK Vogue Couple Feature. Vogue.co.uk (2011-07-28). Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Laudadio, Marisa. (2011-05-13) Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge Wed. People.com. Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Caleb Followill & Lily Aldridge Expecting First Child. Celebritybabies.people.com (2011-12-27). Retrieved on 2012-12-06.
- Johnson, Zach. (2012-06-22) Lily Aldridge, Caleb Followill Welcome Baby Girl. Usmagazine.com. Retrieved on 2012-12-06.