|Born||Lily Maud Aldridge
November 15, 1985
Santa Monica, California, United States
|Spouse(s)||Caleb Followill (2011–present)|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Measurements||33-23-33 / 84-58-84|
|Dress size||(US) 2; (EU) 34; (UK) 6|
Lily Maud Aldridge (born November 15, 1985) is an American model. She is a Victoria's Secret Angel and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model, appearing as a rookie alongside Chrissy Tiegen and Nina Agdal for the cover of the issue's 50th anniversary.
Aldridge was born at Saint John's Hospital in Santa Monica, California, and grew up in a fashion-oriented family. She is the daughter of English artist Alan Aldridge and Playboy Playmate of the month Laura Lyons. Her siblings include half-sister Saffron Aldridge, who was a multiyear face of Ralph Lauren in the 1990s; half-brother Miles Aldridge, who is a fashion photographer and was married to model Kristen McMenamy from 1997 to 2013, and sister Ruby Aldridge, who was the face of Marc by Marc Jacobs.
Aldridge started modelling at the age of 16, for Abercrombie & Fitch. Her advertising campaigns include Rocawear, Arden B., Shiatzy Chen, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox Cosmetics, Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, JCrew, Charles David, Levi's, J Brand, Accessorize.
At the age of 17, Aldridge appeared on the cover of the August 2003 Spanish Vogue. Aldridge has appeared on the covers of French Glamour, Vogue Mexico, Elle Korea, Elle Brazil, Elle Vietnam, Talter, 10 magazine, S Moda, Esquire Mexico, Allure Russia and Net-A-Porter's online magazine, The Edit.
She has been featured in editorials for Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Elle Girl, Elle America, Elle Korea, American Vogue, British Vogue, Vogue Turkey, Galore, Harper's Bazaar, Lucky, Marie Claire, Vanidades and V magazine with her sister Ruby In March 2011, Aldridge documented her personal style for Vogue UK's "Today I'm Wearing" photo blog.
She has been the face of Velvet Tee's for 9 years. In 2013, Aldridge released her own clothing line with Velvet Tees called Lily Aldridge for Velvet. The pieces are named after friends and family. Lily Aldridge also launched her second design collaboration with Velvet by Graham & Spencer in the new Spring 2014 Lily Aldridge for Velvet collection.
In 2009, Aldridge walked in her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. In 2010 she became a Victoria's Secret Angel and walked her second Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, in which she was given her wings for the first time. She has also walked the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 fashion shows.
In January 2011, Aldridge appeared on the cover of the February issue of British GQ with Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, and Candice Swanepoel . In the same month, she appeared in an editorial for V Magazine with fellow angels Heatherton and Swanepoel. In October 2014, Aldridge appeared in British Vogue with fellow Victoria's Secret models Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Lais Ribeiro and Elsa Hosk.
On September 20, 2010, Us Magazine reported that Aldridge was engaged to Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill. They met in 2007 at the Coachella Festival. The couple married on May 12, 2011, at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. Aldridge gave birth to their daughter, Dixie Pearl Followill, on June 21, 2012, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Victoria's Secret Biography Video at 0:23 sec. Vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com (November 24, 2010). Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- "Alan Aldridge Feted in London". WWD.com (Fairchild Fashion Media). October 14, 2008. Archived from the original on October 29, 2014. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- Restless Style Interview with Ruby Aldridge at the Wayback Machine (archived February 11, 2009) (October 7, 2008)
- Benfer, Amy. (May 31, 2000) Harper's Bazaar interview from 2000. Salon.com. Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- Sowray, Bibby (April 19, 2013). "Kristen McMenamy splits from Miles Aldridge". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "The Tatler List". Tatler.
- FMD profile
- Sasha Pivovarova and Lily Aldridge in Rag & Bone Ads. Harpersbazaar.com (January 28, 2011). Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- Grimm, Anna. "Rag & Bone Does High Fashion On A Low Budget". BlackBook Magazine, January 31, 2011.
- Rag & Bone DIY F/W 11 (Rag & Bone). Models.com. Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- Bjorkman, James. "Lily Aldridge, Sports Illustrated Cover Girl". FilmInspector.com. Retrieved 2015-01-20.
- Lily Aldridge's fashion and style choices, day 1 (Vogue.com UK). Vogue.co.uk. Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- Ward, MIchelle. "Lily Aldridge, Chrissy Teigen & Nina Agdal Grace Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Swimsuit Issue!". People.com. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- Fitzpatrick, Tommye (December 7, 2011). "This Week's Model: Lily Aldridge". W (magazine). Retrieved February 16, 2011.
- The Victoria's Secret Girls Steam Up British GQ[dead link]
- Meet The New Angels. Intouchweekly.com (January 7, 2011). Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- "Meet the A-List Cast Starring in Taylor Swift's New Music Video". Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- The engagement in Us Magazine". Us Magazine, (September 20, 2010). Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- UK Vogue Couple Feature. Vogue.co.uk (July 28, 2011). Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- Laudadio, Marisa. (May 13, 2011) Caleb Followill and Lily Aldridge Wed. People.com. Retrieved on December 6, 2012.
- Johnson, Zach. (June 22, 2012) Lily Aldridge, Caleb Followill Welcome Baby Girl. Usmagazine.com. Retrieved on December 6, 2012.