From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lim or LIM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lim or LIM refers to:
- Lim (Korean surname), a common Korean surname
- Lim (name), Hokkien spelling of Chinese family name "Lin"
- Liza Lim (born 1966), Australian classical composer
- LIM, abbreviation for Lanes in metres, a unit of measure for cargo ships
- LIM College (Laboratory Institute of Merchandising), college in New York City
- Linear induction motor
- Logical Information Machines, a provider of datasets of energy and financial prices
- LIM domain, a protein-protein interaction domain
- Lotus-Intel-Microsoft, the alliance responsible for the Expanded Memory Specification (EMS)
- IATA airport code for Jorge Chávez International Airport (in Lima, Peru)
- Lim (Croatia), a bay and a valley
- Lim (river), in Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Lim (river), UK, a small river in Dorset, Great Britain
- The Limfjord, a water channel in Denmark
- Lim Island, see Adır Island in Lake Van, Turkey
- Lympne (pronounced 'Lim'), a village in Kent, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.