Lima Township, LaGrange County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shops in the center of Howe, one of the township's villages
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.1 sq mi (65 km2)|
|• Land||24.45 sq mi (63.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.65 sq mi (1.7 km2)|
|Elevation||879 ft (268 m)|
|• Density||102.5/sq mi (39.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453569|
Lima Township was established in 1832.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.1 square miles (65 km2), of which 24.45 square miles (63.3 km2) (or 97.41%) is land and 0.65 square miles (1.7 km2) (or 2.59%) is water.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Counties of LaGrange and Noble, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1882. p. 140.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
||Sturgis Township, St. Joseph County, Michigan||Fawn River Township, St. Joseph County, Michigan|
|Van Buren Township||Greenfield Township|
|Clay Township||Bloomfield Township|
|This LaGrange County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|