From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liman may refer to:
- Liman, Azerbaijan, a city in Lankaran Rayon
- Liman, Davachi, a village in Shabran Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Liman, Israel, a moshav in northern Israel
- Liman, Russia, name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Liman, Novi Sad, a quarter of the city Novi Sad, Serbia
- Mount Liman, a 2563 m stratovolcano in East Java, (111°57‘E, 7°50‘S), part of the Liman-Wilis complex
- Liman Substage, a subdivision of the Illinoian Stage in geochronology
- Liman (landform), a type of lagoon or estuary, most prominent on the coast of the Black Sea
- Liman irrigation system, a system of collecting runoff water to sustain small tree groves in deserts
- Treaty of Balta Liman, a commercial treaty signed in 1838 between the Ottoman Empire and the United Kingdom
- Russian ship Liman, an intelligence ship sunk in 2017
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.