From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Limbach may refer to:
- Limbach, Baden-Württemberg, a town in the district of Neckar-Odenwald-Kreis
- Limbach, Bad Kreuznach, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Limbach, Westerwaldkreis, a community in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Limbach, Vogtland, a municipality in Saxony
- Limbach-Oberfrohna, a town in the district of Zwickau, Saxony
- Limbach, Slovakia, a municipality in Pezinok District, Bratislava Region
- Limbach Flugmotoren, German manufacturer of aircraft engines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limbach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.