Lime Ridge (branded as "CF Lime Ridge") is a two-level indoor shopping mall in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, on Upper Wentworth Street. Opened on September 13, 1981, it is the largest mall complex in the city, an 815,000-square-foot (75,700 m2) super regional shopping centre with over 213 stores including department store anchors Hudson's Bay and Sears, and five large non-majors: Home Outfitters, The Bay Home Store, Old Navy, H&M, and SportChek.
The mall, which also includes an office building, is managed by Cadillac Fairview and features four floors of office space.  Bell Media radio stations in Hamilton are tenants of the building.
In 1981 the Ontario Government offered to build an elevated rapid transit line from Jackson Square in downtown Hamilton, to the mall. Hamilton-Wentworth Council turned the proposal down.
East Side Mario’s (opened in 1984) closed in 1997 to make way for 2 more stores. It was then moved to Upper James Street.
- Kmart (Currently split between Home Outfitters and The Bay Home Store.)
- Eaton's (Currently Hudson's Bay)
- Robinson's (Converted into mall space.)
Lime Ridge Transit Terminal
The Hamilton Street Railway bus terminal is located on the west side of the mall at Upper Wentworth Street. A total of four routes and two shuttles loop or pass through this terminal.
- Platform 1 - 25 Upper Wentworth - Northbound to MacNab Transit Terminal
- Platform 2 - 43 Stone Church - Eastbound to Meadowlands Terminal/Westbound to Highland & Aubrey
- Platform 3 - 26 Upper Wellington - Northbound to MacNab Transit Terminal
- Platform 4 - 41 Mohawk - Eastbound to Gage & Industrial
- Platform 5 - 41/41A Mohawk - Westbound to Meadowlands Terminal/Chedoke Hospital
- Platform 1 - Tiger Cats Express to Tim Hortons Field
- Platform 5 - Mohawk East Shuttle to Mountain Brow Loop
Coordinates: 43°13′05″N 79°51′43″W / 43.218°N 79.862°W