|Publisher||Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso|
History and profile
Members of the scientific and editorial board of Limes include Geminello Alvi, Furio Colombo, Giuseppe Cucchi, Emanuela Claudia Del Re, Ilvo Diamanti, Augusto Fantozzi, Tito Favaretto, Ernesto Galli della Loggia, Carlo Jean, Enrico Letta, Ricardo Franco Levi, Vincenzo Paglia, Angelo Panebianco, Romano Prodi, Giulio Tremonti, Antonio Zanardi Landi, Luigi Zanda, Guido Barendson, Pierluigi Battista, Andrea Damascelli, Włodek Goldkorn, Paolo Morawski, David Polansky, Alessandro Politi, Antonio Sema and Enzo Traverso. Several of them are also members of the boards of ENI, Leonardo-Finmeccanica and of other Gazprom-controlled societies. The latter are also among the main advertisers on Limes, and particularly attentive to Italy-Russia relations.
Limes maps Crimea as a part of Russia since December 2015. After protests by the Ukrainian embassy in Italy, the magazin editor Lucio Caracciolo wrote that "the maps reflects reality. When Crimea and Sebastopol will be back under effective Ukrainian sovereignty, we will produce a map that reflects such reality". Limes does not use the same approach to the other frozen conflicts and de facto states of the post-Soviet area, even on the same maps. In other maps, Crimea is shown as contested.
- Limes compie 20 anni e diventa mensile
- "Limes Magazine". Mondo Times. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Products" (PDF). Gruppo Espresso. October 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 February 2015. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- Elisabetta Povoledo (29 April 2013). "An Italian Leader and a Political Acrobat". The New York Times. Rome. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Chi siamo". Limes. Retrieved 7 February 2010.
- East Journal, 16 luglio 2012
- Il Foglio, 12 dicembre 2010
- L’attivismo militare della Russia nel 2015, Limes (magazine)
- Perché Limes rappresenta la Crimea sotto la sovranità della Russia, Limes (magazine)
|This European political magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.