Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up liminal or liminality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liminal is an English adjective, "on the threshold," from Latin līmen, plural limina, "threshold." Liminality is the abstract noun formed from liminal. Articles:
- Liminality, the middle state of a rite of passage
- Category:Liminal deities, gods of transitions
- Liminal being, mythical being of ambiguous existence
- Liminal state, English translation of Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism
- Liminal point, a limen, or threshold, of a response
- Liminal experiences, feelings of abandonment (existentialism) associated with death, illness, disaster, etc
- Liminal States, a novel by Zack Parsons
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liminal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.