Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up liminal or liminality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liminal is an English adjective, "on the threshold", from Latin līmen, plural limina, "threshold". Liminality is the abstract noun formed from liminal. Articles:
- Liminality, the middle state of a rite of passage
- Category:Liminal deities, gods of transitions
- Liminal being, mythical being of ambiguous existence
- Liminal state, English translation of bardo in Tibetan Buddhism
- Liminal point, a limen, or threshold, of a response
- Liminal experiences, feelings of abandonment (existentialism) associated with death, illness, disaster, etc.
- Liminal States, a novel by Zack Parsons
- .hack//Liminality, an animated series tied to, and packaged with, the .hack video game series.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liminal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.