From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up limit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Limit may refer to:
- Limit (mathematics):
- A constraint (mathematical, physical, economical, legal, etc.) in the form of an inequality, such as:
- An extreme value or boundary, such as:
- Setting limits, a life skill for protecting against having personal values compromised or violated
- Limit (music), a way to characterize harmony
- Limits (BDSM) are activities that a partner feels strongly about, and to which special attention must be paid.
- limits.h, the header of a general purpose standard library of the C programming language
- Els Límits, a village in the municipality of La Jonquera, Catalonia (Spain)
- The Limit (manga), a manga by Keiko Suenobu
- Limits (collection), a collection of short stories and essays by Larry Niven
- The Limit, a 1980s band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.