From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Limo may refer to:
- Limousine, a luxury car
- Limo (woreda), an administrative division in southern Ethiopia
- Limo, Depok, a district of Depok, West Java, Indonesia
- Limo, Les Anglais, Haiti, a village in the Les Anglais commune of Haiti
- LiMo Platform, a mobile phone and device operating system
- LiMo Foundation, the organization that develops the LiMo Platform
- Limo, Ghana, a community in Kumbungu District in the Northern Region of Ghana
- Benjamin Limo (born 1974), Kenyan long-distance runner and 2005 World Champion over 5000 metres
- Felix Limo (born 1980), Kenyan long-distance runner and Chicago and London marathon winner
- Philemon Limo (born 1985), Kenyan long-distance runner competing in 10K races
- Remmy Limo (born 1971), Kenyan triple jumper
- Richard Limo (born 1980, a Kenyan long-distance runner and 2001 World Champion over 5000 metres
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.