Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marilyn "Lin" Arison is the co-founder of the National YoungArts Foundation and the New World Symphony. She is the widow of Ted Arison, founder of Carnival Cruise Lines, and a real estate investor in Florida.
- Arison, Lin (2007). Travels with Van Gogh and the Impressionists: Discovering the Connections. New York: Abbeville Press Publishers. ISBN 9780789209320. OCLC 77520736.
- Silver, Vernon (June 25, 2007). "Billionaire Shari Arison, Israeli Heiress, Roils Biggest Bank". Bloomberg.com.
In 1967, Ted married his second wife, Marilyn, known as Lin, and eventually adopted her son Michael.
- McCaughan, Sean (October 9, 2012). "All About Lin Arison". Miami.Curbed.com.
- Lambiet, Josie (May 23, 2013). "Lin Arison Continues Condo Buying". Miami Herald.
- Berrin, Danielle (April 10, 2008). "Scene and Heard". The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles. Retrieved August 30, 2016.
Lin Arison, widow to the late billionaire Ted Arison, recently visited Los Angeles to launch her new book, "Travels With Van Gogh and the Impressionists: Discovering the Connections."
- Sampson, Hannah (July 5, 2013). "Lin Arison to receive National Medal of Arts". Miami Herald.