(Redirected from Lin Yen Hung)
|Born||5 March 1958|
Yunlin County, Taiwan
|Playing style||Right-handed penhold|
|Highest ranking||3 (December 2013)|
|Current ranking||17 (February 2020)|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
Lin Yen-hung (Chinese: 林晏弘, born 5 March 1958) is a Taiwanese para table tennis player. He won a silver medal at the 2000 Summer Paralympics, and another silver at the 2016 Summer Paralympics at age 58.
He contracted polio when he was a child. He began playing table tennis in 1975.
- ^ Su Jia-hsiang (7 September 2004). "帕運點將》男桌臥虎藏龍 金有望". Min Sheng Bao (in Chinese). Retrieved 12 February 2020.
- ^ "Lin Yen-Hung - ranking history". IPTTC.org. ITTF Para Table Tennis. Retrieved 2019-12-12.
- ^ "Lin Yen-Hung - profile". IPTTC.org. ITTF Para Table Tennis. 10 December 2019.
- ^ a b "Lin Yen Hung". ipc.infostradasports.com. International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 2 February 2020.
- ^ "Lin Yen-Hung - 2016 Summer Paralympics". Paralympic.org. International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- ^ "帕運／奪下這一銀 林晏弘、程銘志：人生肯定". United Daily News (in Chinese). 2016-09-21. Retrieved 2019-12-10.
- 1958 births
- Living people
- Paralympic medalists in table tennis
- Table tennis players at the 2016 Summer Paralympics
- Table tennis players at the 2000 Summer Paralympics
- Table tennis players at the 2004 Summer Paralympics
- Table tennis players at the 2008 Summer Paralympics
- Table tennis players at the 2012 Summer Paralympics
- Medalists at the 2000 Summer Paralympics
- Medalists at the 2016 Summer Paralympics
- People from Yunlin County
- Taiwanese male table tennis players
- Paralympic silver medalists for Chinese Taipei
- Paralympic table tennis players for Chinese Taipei
- People with polio
- FESPIC Games competitors
- 21st-century Taiwanese people
- Asian Paralympic medalist stubs
- Taiwanese sportspeople stubs
- Asian table tennis biography stubs