|Born||25 December 1985|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Men's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||8 (MD) 25 March 2010|
60 (XD) 21 June 2012
Lin Yu-lang (Chinese: 林祐瑯; pinyin: Lín Yòuláng; born 25 December 1985) is a Taiwanese badminton player. In 2008, he won the BWF Grand Prix title at the New Zealand Open in the men's doubles event with Chen Hung-ling. In 2009, he and Chen also won the Chinese Taipei Open, Polish International, and Finnish International. Lin was the men's doubles silver medallists at the 2009 East Asian Games and 2010 Asian Championships.
|2010||Siri Fort Indoor Stadium,
New Delhi, India
|Chen Hung-ling|| Cho Gun-woo
|19–21, 21–12, 17–21||Silver|
East Asian Games
|2009||Queen Elizabeth Stadium,
|Chen Hung-ling|| Hu Chung-hsien
BWF Grand Prix
|2010||U.S. Open||Chen Hung-ling|| Fang Chieh-min
|2010||German Open||Chen Hung-ling|| Chai Biao
|21–17, 13–21, 15–21||Runner-up|
|2009||Chinese Taipei Open||Chen Hung-ling|| Yohan Hadikusumo Wiratama
Wong Wai Hong
|14–21, 21–12, 21–19||Winner|
|2008||New Zealand Open||Chen Hung-ling|| Fernando Kurniawan
BWF International Challenge/Series
|2009||Finnish International||Chen Hung-ling|| Rasmus Bonde
Mikkel Delbo Larsen
|2009||Polish International||Chen Hung-ling|| Kasper Faust Henriksen
Christian John Skovgaard
|21–14, 17–21, 21–19||Winner|
|2008||Italian International||Chen Hung-ling|| Kristof Hopp
|2008||Hellas International||Chen Hung-ling|| Chien Yu-hsun
|2008||Australian International||Chien Yu-hsun|| Choi Sang-won
|17–21, 21–16, 11–21||Runner-up|
- "Athlete's Profile: Lin Yu Lang". Wayback Machine. Archived from the original on 15 February 2014. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "中華隊在紐西蘭公開賽拿下三項冠軍" (in Chinese). PTT. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "波蘭羽球賽男子雙打 林祐瑯陳宏麟奪冠" (in Chinese). Epoch Times. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Finnish International – Vislova on the Double". Badzine.net. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "擊敗印尼球王 薛軒億：意外驚喜" (in Chinese). Epoch Times. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
|This biographical article relating to Taiwanese badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|