|Died||10 February 2020 (aged 62)|
Wuhan, Hubei, China
|Alma mater||Tongji Medical College|
|Institutions||Wuhan Tongji Hospital|
Lin graduated from Tongji Medical College in 1987, where he obtained a bachelor's degree in medicine. After graduation, he started his career at Wuhan Tongji Hospital, engaged in organ transplants for more than 30 years. He was chief physician of the Institute of Organ Transplantation of Tongji Hospital.
He retired in July 2017, but was rehired by Wuhan Tongji Hospital.
- "武汉一医生感染新冠肺炎去世，从确诊到去世不到一个月" (in Chinese). The Paper. 11 February 2020. Archived from the original on 11 February 2020.
- "Wuhan professors succumb to virus". China Daily. 20 February 2020.
- "移植专家林正斌离世：院方称尚不知如何染病，家人也被感染正治疗" (in Chinese). ifeng.com. 11 February 2020.
- "Tribute to Chinese Medical Staff Who Died Fighting New Coronavirus". Yicai Global. 17 February 2020.
- "武漢器官移植教授染疫身亡 被指參與活摘器官" (in Chinese). New Tang Dynasty Television. 11 February 2020.
|This biographical article related to medicine in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|