|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
Lina Fruzzetti is an American anthropologist and documentary film director.
She is a professor of Anthropology at Brown University. Her films, co-directed with Ákos Östör, include Seed and Earth (1994), Fishers of Dar (2002) and Singing Pictures (2005). Singing Pictures is distributed by Documentary Educational Resources. It won an award at the XV International Festival of Ethnological Film (Belgarde November 1–5, 2006).
- Culture and change along the Blue Nile : courts, markets, and strategies for development Boulder : Westview Press, 1990. xxi, 230 p. : ill. ; 22 cm. ISBN 0-8133-7788-9
- The gift of a virgin : women, marriage, and ritual in a Bengali society New Brunswick, N.J. : Rutgers University Press, c1982. xi, 178 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. ISBN 0-8135-0939-4
- Kinship and ritual in Bengal : anthropological essays / Lina Fruzzetti, Akos Ostor. New Delhi : South Asian Publishers, c1984. x, 244 p. ; 23 cm.
- The George Street Journal - "On syllabus or on film, anthropologist Fruzzetti places culture in the spotlight"
- Interview on BSR Radio, Providence, Rhode Island