|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Massey West||(Henderson Creek)||Te Atatu Peninsula|
|Te Atatu South|
|Henderson North||Henderson North||Glendene|
Lincoln Road runs through the suburb and is the main road for the suburb with Universal Drive and Central Park Drive the main support routes in and out of the suburbs.
Pomaria Road School is a contributing primary (years 1-6) school with a decile rating of 2 and a roll of 444. The school opened about 1960. It has operated a Kohanga Reo (Māori language immersion kindergarten) since 1992.
Ngā Kākano Christian Reo Rua Kura is a private composite (years 1-15) school with a decile rating of 3 and a roll of 52. Formerly called Ngā Kākano o Te Kaihanga, it is the first bilingual (English and Māori) Christian school in New Zealand.
All these schools are coeducational.
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. p. map 75. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- Education Counts: Pomaria Road School
- "History - Pomaria Te Kohanga Reo". Retrieved 10 July 2009.
- Education Counts: Sunderland College
- "History of Sunderland". Archived from the original on 25 June 2009. Retrieved 10 July 2009. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Education Counts: Nga Kakano Christian Reo Rua Kura
- "Private School Review Report:Ngā Kakano Christian Reo Rua Kura". Education Review Office. February 2008. Retrieved 10 July 2009.[dead link]