Lincoln Building (Union Square West, Manhattan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||1 Union Sq. W., New York, New York|
|Architect||R. H. Robertson|
|Architectural style||Romanesque, Romanesque Revival|
|NRHP reference #||83001735|
|Added to NRHP||September 8, 1983|
|Designated NYCL||July 12, 1988|
Lincoln Building, located at 1 Union Square West in Manhattan, New York City, is a Romanesque building that was built in 1887. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. It is also a New York City Landmark.
- Lincoln Building (42nd Street, Manhattan)
- List of New York City Designated Landmarks in Manhattan from 59th to 110th Streets
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Manhattan above 59th to 110th Streets
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Lincoln Building listing as New York City Landmark
|This article about a historic property or district in Manhattan, New York City, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Manhattan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|